Thursday, August 13, 2020

Wish You Well

I recently started a new Block of the Month by Gail Pan called Wish You Well.  I saw a picture on another blog and could not resist.  I am just now getting started and its been going on since January, so I just finished Block 1 for January.  Its a fun block to make and each block has a little embroidery  which is one of my faborite techniques.

 I must admit that I debated with myself about starting this, as I already have so many on-going projects.  Not just UFO's, as I had many of those as well, but these are projects that I am currently working on each week.   So here is a list of what are the projects I am actively working on:

  1. Temperature Quilt (Machine work)- I got caught up on that one Sunday.
  2. Coronaville (Machine work) - I was up to date on Saturday.  I need to cut out some more fabric as I have pretty much exhausted all the ones I had precut.  
  3. Brimfield (EPP and hand applique) - 8 blocks completed, 12 to go.  I did cut out two more blocks Saturday
  4. Hand quilting Hollyhock quilt - I have 7 of the 12 blocks quilted.
  5. I Stitch Club - Wish You Well (WYW) (Machine and hand embroidery) - Completed block for January.
  6. Baby Quilt - Whirligig (Machine work) - Done, just need to add a label
  7. Lone Star (Machine work and EPP) - lone star and Rose Star blocks completed but need to add borders in order to fit EPP'ed Rose Star blocks and applique them down.  This will be the next quilt to go on my hoop

No comments: