Saturday, May 23, 2020

HQ Day 72 - Granny's Garden Folder Cover

Today I completed a Granny's Garden Folder Cover, a pattern by Katrina Hadjimichael.  This is one of the patterns she is offering on-line workshops for and I had so much fun making it.  One thing I learned is that notebooks sold in Australia vary in dimensions from those sold in USA.  I would have thought they were the same around the world as I am sure the manufacturers probably export them to other countries.    Katrina helped me understand how to make the adjustments based on my dimensions, and it came out just right.  This will now become my English Paper Piecing project notebook - first up is the Brimfield Quilt .

Each of the flowers is English Paper Pieced then appliqued to the cover front and back. The quilting on the front and back is hand quilted and the spine and flaps are machine quilted.

Front
Back


Inside flap

Spine

1 comment:

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

It looks wonderful. Well done on your finish. It's just a pretty way to store you EPP projects