Thursday, May 21, 2020

HQ Day 70 - My 70th Birthday !

This is so ironic.  Today is my 70th birthday and wouldn't you know, it is also the 70th day of home quarantine.

The bluebird fabric was given to me by Darlene, my sister of the heart.  She knows how much I love Bluebirds.  They remind me of my Momma, who collected Bluebird plates, which I now have many of, and Momma always said that Bluebirds bring happiness.  These Bluebirds are even acrobatic - some flying upside down.  Appropriate for my topsy-turvy Coronaville.

For Day 69 I made a haunted house.  The Casper I downloaded off the internet  - my house has a friendly ghost.  There are bats flying around in the attic though, thanks to a quilting friend in NC, Elizabeth F. 


7 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Happy birthday, Teresa! Your Quarantine Village houses are absolutely wonderful.

Frog Quilter said...

Love your village. Happy birthday 🎊🎂🎈🎁🎉

Love Of Quilts said...

Cute house's & birds.

Anonymous said...

many happy returns of the day! love your quarantine houses!

Clare said...

Happy Birthday. I pray you find speacial happy things happen through your day.

Julie Fukuda said...

Happy Birthday, Teresa! Great house with bluebirds. I need to make a halloween house too because that is my birthday. But then, I hope this lockdown won't be going until then.

Hilachas said...

I love how your Corona Village is coming along. I looked back through your past blogs to view your progress. Good idea to do one a day. I made “The Village” houses while sheltering at home bud did not think about doing one-a-day. I still need to quilt mine. WTG!