Thursday, April 2, 2020

HQ Day 21 - A beautiful day

I spent most of today working on face masks and felt the need to walk away for a bit.  It has been a beautiful day and I decided to get some exercise and take a walk.  Walking I noticed everything so green, flowers blooming, birds singing and got a renewal of hope for tomorrow and the love of a faithful God.  I don't know where we are headed in this country and around the world for that matter, but I see so many people looking to God and calling on his help publically,  Our leaders, entertainers, news people.  I see neighbor helping neighbor, wealthy giving generously to help the less fortunate, families being "forced" to spend time together and hopfully become closer.

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven. 2 Chronicles 7:14