Sunday, March 29, 2020

HQ-Day 17, Sunday Sewing

Today  I will concentrate making more face masks.   Hubs is cutting them out for me now, and I have enough to start sewing.  Yesterday was just a fun day - I needed a day without the coronovirus.  I actually felt guilty when I watched the news and saw how so many people in this country on the front lines cannot escape from the stress, sadness and lack of rest during these times.  So I will do what little I can today and make more masks.

I did cut fabrics to make my "Coronaville" blocks and made five of them.  I am using the freezer paper technique and they go together fast once you have the fabric cut.  I cut enough for 62 blocks - and pray that will be enough.  This is a free pattern offered by Moda Fabrics and Miss Rosie's Quilt Company.


1 comment:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

I love your little houses, I've been sewing masks too; with the rest of the world. I will check out the Coronaville pattern.