Sunday, September 1, 2019

Heart Flower Blocks

I have had a nice relaxing Sunday stitching the last of my four Heart Flower blocks.  These will be on the corners of the Pemberley Quilt I have been working on for quite awhile now.  After these four blocks, I have only one more set of border blocks to make and cant wait to get started on them.  My husband and I will be making a trip to Missouri on Friday and I hope to get all my pieces prepped for EPP to take and work on while on the trip. 
Block 4 that I worked on today.  Still have to add the corner little Dresden pieces.

Block 1

Block 2

Block 3

3 comments:

Frog Quilter said...

Lovely stitching. I like it...

FlourishingPalms said...

Looking good! And I sure understand about wanting to work on something in the car. EPP is great for that. I'm ordering fabric to prep an EPP project for myself - the Prudence Quilt. I won the pattern, all the papers, and the plastic cutting templates in an Instagram giveaway! I had been thinking about purchasing it, so the win was super-special. Have safe travels!

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

Your blocks look wonderful. Portable projects are so convenient!