Monday, May 22, 2023

Two Finishes - woohoo

I have recently finished two long term projects - my Grandmother's Flower Garden and the Temperature quilt.  Thought I would share some pictures.

Before the quilt pictures, I must show another BIG finish.  My grandaughter graduated from High School!



close of EPP and hand quilting

Side borders

Border at top of quilt

Top corner

Quilt EPP Pieced, hand applique on border and hand quilted.  I think its my favorite quilt.

Temperature Quilt, quilted by Martee Patton.   She chose the pattern which I think is perfect - waves indicating highs and lows.



3 comments:

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

Your Grandmothers flower garden quilt is absolutely beautiful. That border is a stunner. I can see why it's your favourite. Congratulations to your grand daughter on finishing high school.

Jackie's Stitches said...

Congratulations to your granddaughter!

Your Grandmothers Flower Garden quilt is so so pretty!

FlourishingPalms said...

Well yay you, three times over! Your quilt finishes are so nice, with lots of hand work and attention to color evident in both of them. Love that brilliant aqua color in your grandmother's flower garden. And isn't it interesting to see how Mother Nature creates color in a quilt? You have every right to be proud of your finishes, including your granddaughter's high school achievement.