Saturday, February 11, 2023

Hampton Court Table Runner

 Last night I completed the Hampton Court Table Runner, designed by Katrina Hadjimichael of Australia.  She is one of my favorite designers and I have a gorgeous quilt-in-waiting named Delaford which will be my next project. All the flowers are English Paper Pieced and then hand appliqued to the background.


I used fabric from my stash that has gold metalic designs, hand quilted it with gold metallic thread and added a string of gold seed beads around the border.  Following are some close up pictures of the flowers, beading and a couple of the hand quilting on the back.


















3 comments:

loulee said...

A beautiful finish.

FlourishingPalms said...

Oh Teresa! You are so talented! I can imagine how much you enjoyed the EPP part of this project, and then adding all those embellishments. You're into the details, and you do it so well. What a lovely piece!

Janice said...

That is stunning! I just love your fussy cutting. It looks so rich with the golds on the fabrics. I have quite a few Christmas fabrics in those tones.