Thursday, January 28, 2021

Hexagon Drawstring Bag

 I made this bag using a pattern by Katrina Hadjimichael, one of my favorite designers.  The bag measures approximately 13" x 9".  I did alter the pattern a little.  The pattern used Hexagon flower designs all around the bag, and I changed to use different 5 different EPP designs.

I will use it to tote my English Paper Piecing projects to workshops, guild meetings, club meeting and any other gathering with quilting friends.  Can't wait until we can finally start meeting in person again!


Traditional 6 Diamond Star

Traditional Dresden Plate

Traditional Hexagon Flower

Not sure what the name of this is, I saw it on a facebook page and drafted it out in Illustrator.

This is one of Katrina's EPP designs.




2 comments:

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

Such a super cute bag!

FlourishingPalms said...

Such a pretty bag, and I love how you made it your own with a nice variety of designs. I hope you get lots of use from it - post-pandemic; post-vaccine. Those days ARE coming, even if it's not for many months.