Saturday, October 24, 2020

Wish You Well October Block

 This morning I completed the October block in the Gail Pan Wish You Well block of the month.  I am happy to be caught up to date, since I started in August and had blocks January thru August to do when I joined.  But in a way, a little sad, as since I started as soon as I finished one block, I had another to work on.  These blocks are so much fun and now I have to wait for November to get the next one.

The tatted bookmark on the block was made by a dear friend, Mary Burn.  I asked her if she minded  if I used it in the quilt and she said that would be fine.  It will always remind me of Mary, Momma and my brother Michael.  All three did a lot of tatting, very beautiful work.



2 comments:

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

Your quilt is coming along so beautifully. I love the combination of fabrics and stitcheries you've chosen.

Julie Fukuda said...

I see another great quilt in progress. Love the way those florals work together.