Monday, August 31, 2020

Progress !

 This is an update on the list of on-going projects.  I am finding that knowing I need to report on my project progress kinda keeps me moving along.  So here is my list:

1 - Temperature Quilt - Got this one up-to-date last week, and now behind again :)

2 - Coronaville Quilt - Got this one up-to-date last week, and now behind again :)

3 - Brimfield - I completed the paper piecing of two more blocks, Block 9 and Block 10.  Block 9 is totally complete, but I still need to applique the Block 10 to the background.



4 - Hollyhock Quilt - Completed
5 - I Stitch Club - Wish You Well - Completed three blocks - January (shown in earlier post), February and March



6 - Baby Quilt - Whirligig - Completed

7 - Lone Star - All the Rose Stars are appliqued in place and I have designed a border of diamonds that I am in the process of making and appliqueing to the top.

8- Adeline's Quilt - I did not list this one before as I  forgot about it.  I had taken it to a long arm quilter for quilting.  I now have it back, need to make the binding and get it finished.  This will be my "Big Girl Quilt for my granddaughter, Adeline.

9- Cottage Grove - This is a quilt I started in 2011 along with a good friend of mine, Darlene.  We were each working on our own quilt and had them about 1/2 completed when for reason we set it aside.  We dug it out two weeks ago and are meeting once a week to get it done. We have the appliqued borders and blocks complete. There are 5 cottages in the quilt, we have completed 2 and for the last two weeks worked on number 3.  Cottage 3 is done - on to Number 4 next week :)  (Cottage 3 is my favorite - a Quilter's Cottage quilt shop.)


1 comment:

FlourishingPalms said...

Whoa. You have quite a list there, but it seems that some of them, at least, won't take too long to finish. Isn't pandemic incarceration the best time to be getting everything finished and even caught up?! That's where I'm at. Caught up with UFOs. I have a variety of projects to work on, but no quilts in the queue. I'm making clothes and embroidering at the moment. Have fun with your finishes!