Saturday, July 25, 2020

Brimfield as of July 25

I recently started working on Brimfield blocks along with 4 other friends.  We are each doing something a little different, and gather once a week on Zoom to chat about our progress and basically visit.  Its one of the highlights of my week. 

Here are the blocks I have made so far.  I am using a mixture of Granny Chic and Farm Girl Vintage fabrics.  They do make me happy as I think of Granny and her Granddaughter living happily on a farm, with no Coronaville, protests, election campaign ads, economic woes ...going on.  Represents to me a simple, happier time.

1 comment:

FlourishingPalms said...

So pretty! And how fun to be making these as a group! Are you each using different fabrics? Different thread? Different EPP techniques? Seems like there are lots of possibilities.