Friday, May 8, 2020

HQDay 57 - Pineapple Punch Table Runner

Well today has been a somewhat quiet relaxing day.  Spent the morning in the kitchen making a pot of vegetable beef soup and then giving my refrigerator a thorough cleaning. When that was enough of not-so-fun stuff to do.  I spent the rest of the day completing a Pineapple Punch table runner, using the Pineapple Punch blocks designed by Katrina Hadjimichael.  It was part of her first month of on-line classes, actually the last class of the month and now all my projects are finished.  That is a good thing as the second round of classes has begun.

I never have understand the best way to take a picture of a table runner, so here are two different  views.  H,mmmm, neither looks too great, but I do like the way it turned out.  Guess it is time to take down the Winter decor in the house and put up Spring.  With this virus, I just have not felt like taking down the quilts and other Winter things to change out with the lighter color Spring.  Maybe tomorrow will be the day.  I still have Christmas plates on display in the dining room!