Sunday, August 4, 2019

Slow Sunday Stitching - Pemberley

Here it is Sunday again, they seem to roll around in a blink of an eye.  Comes with retirement I guess, as the weekends seemed to take forever to get here when I worked , and then went by so fast.

Today I will be completing the applique on my fourth Dresden Plate for the Pemberley quilt.  Its all pinned and ready to go.   I took this picture and realized I have a couple of the leaves off center, not to mention three missing.  I took this to a First Friday sew-in that my guild sponsors each month and pinned it all together there - hmmmm guess I better go find those missing leaf pieces.
 
These are the three I have completed so far:
A picture from the pattern - just a reminder of what the quilt looks like.  The dresdens go in the center of the borders on each side.

5 comments:

julieQ said...

Very pretty!! Lots of pieces in that block!

Karrin Hurd said...

Love the fabrics in your Dresden!

Sarah said...

That quilt is going to be stunning! I'm seeing more dresdens out in blog land, I'm very tempted to have a go! Hope you Lund your missing leaves.

Little Penpen said...

Wow, that' s going to be incredible!

Julie Fukuda said...

Not a usual Dresden so it might be easy to leave something out. I do like the variety and the way they are color coordinated.