Thursday, August 2, 2018

Happy Quilt Progress

 This is my progress as of this morning when I took these pictures.  Still have one more applique row with butterflies, and checker board separator row and a row of houses to go. 

Having a lot of fun with this one and loving working with these bright happy colors.

Since  am doing this Quilt-As-You-Go, I can use a different bright color fabric for the backing on each row.  How fun is that!!!!  I am using an orange sashing to connect these rows on the back ad just a white on the front.

3 comments:

Julie Fukuda said...

Love all those happy colors!

Love Of Quilts said...

Very pretty quilt. Never have tried quilt as you go I am not sure I could do it seem like a lot of extra work. lol just me

Carole said...

What happy colours! It's lovely! So cheerful!