Thursday, February 22, 2018

Moda Blockhead 2017

An EQ8 drawing of how I intend to layout my Moda Blockhead Blocks, once I can sew again.  I have been studying EQ8 beginners manual, and have learned to scan in fabrics and photos into EQ and then use them in quilt design work.  I love the option to scan in images of all these blocks to scale, and then use the actual fabric and block images in the quilt design.   Hopefully, I can start sewing in about 5 weeks.

Following are images of the last 9 blocks I made, as I realized I had not posted these yet.  These are the images I cropped out the seam allowances in the scan.









4 comments:

Frog Quilter said...

Pretty blocks. I love the kitty with the irregular tail. He has purrsonality lol. Keep healing.

Julie Fukuda said...

Wow, just imagine making something that involved, and knowing what it will look like when finished!
Going good!

Scrapatches said...

Beautiful blocks! Sew inspiring! I have not sewn the Moda Blockheads blocks but I love all the quilts I have seen so much that I am thinking to add this to my quilty plans ... :) Pat

Candace said...

Hadn’t heard of the blockhead blocks before, but it’s going to be great. Your blocks are awesome.
Thank you for your visit to my blog and for your sweet comment.
Candace
Wraggedypatches