Saturday, July 15, 2017

Blue Four Patches - moving right along


Moving right along on the Rainbow scrap challenge.  Working on blue this month and only have 5 more to do and July patches will all be made.  Hoping to start putting together some Jack's Chain block this month as well. 

I broke my toe a couple weeks ago, and would think by now it would quit hurting.  But when I try to sew on my machine, seems like the little bit of pressure it takes to press the foot pedal inflames my foot.  This is not good.....I have a Bali Wedding Star to finish!


6 comments:

Frog Quilter said...

I see nine patches lol. Beautiful!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Wonderful variety in your BLUE 9-Patch blocks!! I'll be looking forward to seeing Jack's Chain blocks come together, too.

a good yarn said...

That's a shame about your toe. Hope it feels better soon. Lovely blue patches for RSC.

Julie Fukuda said...

I am looking forward to the rest f the story when these patches all join up. I am a master toe breaker so I can say I feel your pain. Hope that toe will soon be cooperating.

Quiltdivajulie said...

Your blues and whites are so fresh and clean looking. Perhaps you could sew using the other foot for a while? I have learned to alternate depending on which knee is aching more at any given time.

Anne Ida said...

Luv blues! And your 9-patches are great! Hope your toe will be better very soon!