Sunday, June 25, 2017

Happy Birthday, Lorelai

June 23, 2017 my little Granddaughter, Lorelai was born.  She is beautiful as is her sister Adeline.  Here she is with the Landreth family, Adam (Dad), Adeline,  Ellen (Momma) and Lorelai.  Could it get any better than this?
 
Happy Birthday, Lorelai Hope, and welcome to the family. We love you bunches! 
 
Today is also Baby Shower day at my church and I made three new baby quilts for the occasion:











 

 And here is my first completed Jack's Chain block.  It has one nine-patch from each month, January through June in the RSC Challenge. 

Thanks for stopping by,
Teresa

4 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Welcome to the new edition in your family!! Nice bunch of Baby Shower quilts. I am SEW happy that you have now made your 1st Jack's Chain block. Congrats on all!!

Raewyn said...

Congratulations to your family on the new arrival! Lovely baby quilts - they will be well received, I'm sure. Nice to see your Jack's Chain block - I have started this but not worked on it for a long time!

Julie Fukuda said...

Nice to see those baby quilts as we are having a run on babies here, both at my school and my church.

Ruth said...

Congratulations of the new granddaughter! What a blessing for your family. The baby quilts are adorable!