Saturday, May 20, 2017

RSC - Green for May

I have been working on my Green nine patches for May, have 31 done and 2 more to go.  Love these little blocks.  I need six blocks nine patches to make a Jack's Chain block, so once June gets here and I know the June color, I can start making my Jack's Chain quilts block....at least one anyway.  I am anxious to see how they are going to look.
 
I have also been making baby quilts for expectant mothers in our church. We are a small congregation and are experiencing a bumper crop this year 6 new babies arriving this year so far.  I started making these quilts over the last couple years - prior to this year, I had made 3.  I have the top done for #5, but it honestly makes me think of Pepto...hmm, too late to redo now.
 
 
Happy Stitching!   Teresa
 

6 comments:

Julie Fukuda said...

Nine-patches are one of my favourite blocks. Probably the one I have used most.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Some people LOVE pink... Even Pepto!!

PaulaB quilts said...

That is a sweet and colorful quilt, not Pepto at all. The mom will love it. Keep up the good work!

Lin said...

Lovely little RSC nine patches. xx

Rachel said...

Wow! I had to look up Jack's chain and it looks really neat! Can't wait to see this come together!

Kate said...

Lots of fun stitching at your place. I like all the pink, it's prefect for a little girl.