Thursday, March 23, 2017

Blockhead Block #3 - Four X

My block #3 - Four X in the Moda Blockhead BOW.  One of these days I am going to get one to come out exactly right, until then, I will just keep trying!

 
I also finished Block 4 of my Sunbonnet Sue quilt for my granddaughter.  This one is called Singing in the Rain.  Guess I should embroider some raindrops.  Just have one more to do and I can get started on putting the quilt together.  I found some lovely moda blue print fabric yesterday and am anxious to try the Quilt as you Go method.  Just hope I can get it to look right.
 
Thanks for stopping by,
Teresa

2 comments:

Julie Fukuda said...

Nice tidy block. I like the way the print works.
And such a cute Sue. I have done quilt-as-you-go many times and it is so much easier to manage in pieces thar can be moved around the house or carried along. Can't wait to see it going together.

Julierose said...

Oh i love that Sunbonnet sue block--is it from a set of patterns--the umbrellas and the blowing skirt--just adorable. I want to make two small lap ones for my grandgirls...now ages 5 and 3...hope to start cutting soon...hugs, Julierose