Saturday, July 23, 2016

Star of Justice Quilt

Star of Justice
 


Shown above is a quilt wall hanging I have been working on this week, which I simply entitled The Star of Justice.  The block is an original design of mine that I included in my book An English Paper Pieced Sampler. I enlarged the block for this wall hanging using 2" diamond foundations.

I would like to share this pattern with anyone that would like to have it.  You can download a .pdf file by clicking on the following link: Star of Justice .  You are free to use it for your own personal use or to share with others, I just ask that you do not reproduce the pattern to sale or to use in any profit making activity. 

I have been so saddened by all the tragic events going on in our country.   So my little attempt to remind us that we are one nation under God, and that I believe the vast majority of us believe in liberty and justice for all people in this great country we live in.  I hope you like it, will download the file and give it a try.

Thanks for stopping by, and may God bless America.

2 comments:

StitchinByTheLake said...

Teresa I love your choice of colors in this block - it's just striking! blessings, marlene

Anonymous said...

It was so nice meeting you this evening in Rock Hill. I will use this pattern as my first piece of EPP. thank you. Nancy M