Friday, February 13, 2015

Patchwork of the Crosses Blocks & Twilling

Thought I would show you first a butterfly that I finished the embroidery on this week. It was a quick block to make and so much fun to be Twilling again. I added a little bling and did some back stitch and satin stitch for variety. I do love the look.....but now the problem is all I want to do is twill the day away!

I have been busily doing some design work and English Paper Piecing, but can't show that project just yet.

Still stitching away on my Patchwork of the Crosses blocks, pictures of my most recent blocks are at the end of this post.

My next post will have pictures of the BLue China quilt I have been making One Block Wonder style. Did some work on this one at a quilt retreat in January and hope to have it ready to show my progress soon.

Hope you are all keeping warm. We may get our first snow on Monday, and I am excited about that. You poor folks up North,I know you would gladly ship us tons of snow. Saw pictures on the news tonight of roofs collapsing under all that weight, how awful that must be.

Hope you will glance through my PotC blocks. I just love making these blocks and only have 6 more to make. This has been an enjoyable journey, and I am already thinking of what my next EPP project will be.

Thanks for stopping by. If you want to leave a comment (and I hope you do) just scroll down to the bottom of the page.

Teresa

 

 

 

 

4 comments:

Julie Fukuda said...

Yes, my daughter in Boston says there is no place to put the snow they shovel and the plows came through and piled it all in front of the emergency exit to their building. I do love your fussy-cut Lucy Boston blocks. (And I know that is not easy to assemble). Great job!

Frog Quilter said...

Love the fabrics you chose for the blocks. Awesome!

Ruth said...

The fabrics in your crosses are fabulous! It will be fun to see the finished product.

Karen in Breezy Point said...

Love your POTC blocks--so pretty! I purchased the papers ages ago, but have yet to get started, so these are very motivating! I'm visiting from Jan's Sew and Sow blog.