Monday, June 15, 2009

Thank you, Anna!

Thank You, Anna (ThimbleAnna) for the lovely gift. I just love these fabrics, and pincushion and frame...its all wonderful, and all the more wonderful because its a gift from you. You were one of the first bloggers I met and I have always enjoyed reading about your exploits. Thanks!!! And just to show you that I have done a little sewing, although not much, here is my redwork quilt in process. I am enjoying working on it, but just don't seem to have enough time.


7 comments:

Gnomemade said...

What a lovely pincushion - love the colors. Your redwork is looking great!

Browndirtcottage said...

Wow...I love your goodies!!! I have a redwork 'snowman' quilt I need to get started on. I've only had the pattern about 4 or 5 yrs. It is a machine embroidery pattern. Yours is looking really good. I just love red and white!!

Anonymous said...

Love the redwork! Could you tell me what pattern that is? It is so cute!

Unknown said...

Anna is so sweet and has a terrific blog! What a wonderful gift. I love your redwork, It is turning into a fantastic quilt.

Martha said...

Teresa, your redwork quilt looks great! I love the pattern. Can't wait to finish mine.

em's scrapbag said...

I love the pin cushion. Your red work is fabulous.

Thimbleanna said...

Yay -- it got there safely and it's not too squished! Your redwork looks awesome -- that's a lot of work!