Monday, June 15, 2009

Thank you, Anna!

Thank You, Anna (ThimbleAnna) for the lovely gift. I just love these fabrics, and pincushion and frame...its all wonderful, and all the more wonderful because its a gift from you. You were one of the first bloggers I met and I have always enjoyed reading about your exploits. Thanks!!! And just to show you that I have done a little sewing, although not much, here is my redwork quilt in process. I am enjoying working on it, but just don't seem to have enough time.


7 comments:

Gnomemade said...

What a lovely pincushion - love the colors. Your redwork is looking great!

belinda said...

Wow...I love your goodies!!! I have a redwork 'snowman' quilt I need to get started on. I've only had the pattern about 4 or 5 yrs. It is a machine embroidery pattern. Yours is looking really good. I just love red and white!!

Crazy for Primitive Quilts and Gardens said...

Love the redwork! Could you tell me what pattern that is? It is so cute!

Jackie said...

Anna is so sweet and has a terrific blog! What a wonderful gift. I love your redwork, It is turning into a fantastic quilt.

Martha said...

Teresa, your redwork quilt looks great! I love the pattern. Can't wait to finish mine.

em's scrapbag said...

I love the pin cushion. Your red work is fabulous.

Thimbleanna said...

Yay -- it got there safely and it's not too squished! Your redwork looks awesome -- that's a lot of work!