Saturday, June 13, 2009

First Ever Primitive Kit!

Yesterday, Cathi (Shakerwook Primitives) and I traveled to Landrum, SC to visit the guild's quilt show and check out all the vendors. They have a great show and I will post a few pictures at the bottom of some of my favorite quilts. I am sure Cathi will be sharing a few on her blog soon too!
While there, I purchased a primitive quilt kit by Bareroots - Nativity Candle Mat. These little mats were in just about all the vendors shops and I think they are a really good way to complete a small project and get a taste for Primitive wool applique.

Enjoy the pictures from the show - its a very goon display of some wonderful quilts. If you're in that neighborhood this weekend - check it out!

6 comments:

Karen said...

You will love working with wool!

bluebird-lyn said...

Hi Teresa, enjoyed seeing the quilts, thank you for your thoughts for Jess.....Hugs Lyn

*karendianne. said...

How exciting! Your wool kit is a great way to get started. And I love those quilts. That Churn Dash really attracted my attention. Yummy. Thanks for sharing. :)

bluebird-lyn said...

Hi Teresa, thank you for visiting...can you tell me in your photo's whether the second photo is a Dear Jane Quilt.....hugs lyn

bluebird-lyn said...

Heh Teresa, I think I should have a closer look......a square in a square pattern? Regards Lyn

jaya said...

Nice to your read your blog about online friends. You can find more friends in online to get new ideas about anything in and around the world. Indian Friends Online are dominated in this online community to reach you goal.



Indian Friends Online Community


Social Network website


Make Money Online