Sunday, June 28, 2009

And the winner is......

Sending a shout out to Andrea in the UK, known as the Welsh Quilter.

Andrea said...
I would love to be included - what a lovely prize. I have good scissors that I hide and rubbish scissors that anyone is welcome to use - lol !


Well Andrea, I am pleased to present to you a new pair of Ginger Embroidery scissors. I asked my dear husband to call out a number and he picked yours! Send me your address and I will get them in the mail to you along with a little surprise.

And a big thank you to all of you who left such nice comments. I enjoyed reading each and every one and hope you will continue to follow my blog.

11 comments:

Salem Stitcher said...

Congrats to Andrea!

Jackie said...

Congratulations, Andrea!

Andrea said...

Hooray - I can't believe it. I NEVER win a thing. Thankyou so much xx

em's scrapbag said...

So happy for Andrea.

Marilyn R said...

I add my contrats to Andrea too!

Thimbleanna said...

Congratulations Andrea -- what a lovely prize!

jaya said...

I learned more about friendship and friends online in your blog and I need to get more friends thorugh you blog to my social networking website and Online friends community to get more entertainment with online friends.





Indian Friends Online Community


Social Network website


Make Money Online

Thimbleanna said...

WooHoo!!! Did you see over at Jackie's??? You WON a BIG prize -- Congratulations!!!!

Angela said...

Woot! I just saw where you won a blog prize from Canton Village Quilt Works!!!! Congrats.

bluebird-lyn said...

Hi Teresa, thank you for your lovely give away and congrats to Andrea....warm regards lyn

Leanne said...

Congrats to Andrea.