Friday, July 11, 2008

Thank You, Jane

Look what arrived in the mail today, from Jane, over at Crazy Here and Now blog. Thank you so much. I just love the fabrics and the book.

Remember this cool phone I showed you in my blog that my hubby installed in my kitchen. Well, here is all that is left..sniff sniff.


We were having phone problems, and repair men came out, and discovered the culprit was the new phone. It was directing all our incoming calls to voice mail. So, it had to go.
Hey, the good news is my counter tops are to be installed on Wednesday. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

6 comments:

Norma said...

How sad, I really like that phone! Good luck with the counter tops!

Carin said...

big bummer on the phone!!!
I bet you are excited about the quilt book! I have looked at that one its nice.

Leanne said...

It looks really cute perhaps it could just be an ornament ....don't plug it in.

Thimbleanna said...

Sorry about the phone -- it was pretty cool. I haven't seen that quilt book yet -- it looks like a good one, I'll have to be on the lookout!

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Well, shoot! I'm sorry you couldn't keep the neat phone.

Jane said...

Hi Teresa, I'm so glad you received the goodies! And the phone, man, it fit right in with your decor, too bad it's creating problems! Loved seeing your tool purchases.. Do give a post about the kalaidoscope template. I'd love to know how it works!