Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Goodies!

What a fun mail day I have had. Today I received a little package from Rhonda over at Quiltnutcreations.
I am collecting 2.5 inch squares for a Cathedral Window quilt workshop I will be conducting and she was so sweet to share some of her beautiful leftovers with me. She also included a wonderful card she made. I just love coffee, so the card is perfect for me!
Here are the pincushions I received in my pincushion swap. Aren't they great!!! The ring pincushion has been used a lot as I work on my braid quilt. The peach is just so perfect for South Carolina - sorry you ladies in Georgia, but I believe SC raises more peaches than you do! this was a fun swap and I am so very pleased with the treasures I received

Speaking of treasures, look at the generous gifts that came with my pincushions. Fat quarters of fabric, hand crochet dish cloths, an absolutely beautiful hand embroidered table topper and the most adorable china teacup pin cushion. Thank you again ladies. And I do owe an apology to you all, as my list of address got throw out by accident.

Then last, but certainly not least, I received the hand made journal from Lizzy. The inside cover is a map of Paris.



Thank you all for your generous gifts of time, talent and treasures!




5 comments:

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

What a bunch of lovely goodies!

QuiltNut Creations said...

wow it got there quickly! you are welcome :)

Lyn said...

Hello Teresa, don't you just love receiving goodies in the mail, other than bills. I love the Double Wedding Ring Quilt, you had displayed.Did you make it?Warmest Regards Lyn

Juliann in WA said...

That was a fun mail day. I really like that journal. I should do that with some of my maps from the UK trip we took.

Cathi said...

Wow -- you sure got a lot of wonderful goodies in the mail!