I have to answer the call for something pink in my house, and there is plenty of it cause I love pink!!! (as does my daughter and granddaughter. Here you see my sweet little grandaughter and her baby all in pink.
I have also been tagged by Thimbleanna to confess to 7 weird things about myself. Hmmmm...maybe you should ask my friends and family as I am sure there are things I don't really consider weird that they may beg to differ with me. I already admitted to one thing on Thimbleanna website (sorry, I don't know how to post the link - someone care to tell me?).
- I am a former "revenuer"! That's right, I try to keep it secret, but I used to be an agent for the Internal Revenue Service and no, we do not get a discount on our taxes.
- I have a deaf cat name Felicia that sleeps in a rubbermaid box and knows sign language; also a blind cat named Topsy that has a phobia about going outside of the house and lives under my bed.
- People popping and cracking chewing gum drives me up a wall and back down again.
- I applique with Coats & Clark, dual-duty all purpose thread!!!! (horrors to all you silk thread advocates)
- My family eats English peas with their spaghetti.
- My husband and I enjoy exploring old cemeteries and his ancestors are buried in the "Lively Cemetery"
- Hmmmm....uhhhhhhh....gee, this is hard. Maybe one of my "friends" or "family" can come up with #7 ?