Sunday, June 13, 2021

Gail Pan - Bring Me Flowers

 Its been a month since I last posted and I have managed to get a few things done - making progress, not finishing anything.

The block of the month, Bring Me Flowers, by Gail pan - I completed June blocks:


I have been quilting on the Gail Pan BOM for 2020 - Wish You Well.   Its taking me awhile to complete as I just work on it sporadically.  This is one of my favorite embroidery blocks - Follow Your Heart.  I am trying to use a variety of different quilting patterns throught the quilt.  I have finished 8 of the 12 blocks, and almost completed the 9th one.

I have started a pattern by Fons and Porter called Americana Sampler.  Each month I am teaching a different block to my quilt club.  So far have done the Celtic True Lover's Knot and the Road to Paradise. 








1 comment:

Ruth said...

Your embroidery is lovely! And I love the 2 blocks from the Americana sampler. I have never seen the Celtic block before and I'm not sure if I have seen the other one.