Monday, March 23, 2020

HQ Day 11 - A little of this, a little of that

This has become my journal of days spent in House Quarantine.  Day 11, almost two weeks now, ,and that is how this began - they started saying quarantine yourself for 14 days.  Now its more like through April and possibly May.  Our Governor announced today that schools will remained closed until May and that there may be no public gatherings of more than three people! Not a request - but a criminal offense if more than 3.

My chore for the day was to clean up the back porch and pack up some boxes of stuff we are donating to a local charity.  It was a chilly day and hubs asked me to wait until warmer outside, so I said OK and took a nap.  I really needed one as I did not sleep too good last night.  Seems like bed time is the hardest as I have quiet to think about what all is going on.  I think I may have to move my devotions to right before bed.

I have done a little sewing - making more of the 2 1/2 inch pin pals.  For now just making them, will stuff them later.  I made three Churn Dash and one shoefly.  I think the Shoe Fly  is my favorite.

 
Also made some more progress on my Pemberley quilting. 


I have plenty to keep my busy, but its when I am not busy that I have the hardest time. 

2 comments:

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

Your pin pals are sweet and your quilt is coming along beautifully.
These are such strange times we're living through. Take Care x

Julie Fukuda said...

It seems here that the two weeks down is looking more and more like two months down. I have been glad for extra quilting time ... well, the quilting part is yet to begin and the next job will be to find a place big enough to lay the quilt out for basting. I sure wish, in the dark of night, I could find the off button to my brain too. I don't think quilting makes me tired enough.