Thursday, June 13, 2019

Dear Jane Triangle Borders

Woohoo...finished the triangle borders this morning.  I have included some close up pictures of the Top and Left borders, but just now realized I never took pictures of the right border....guess that will be my next post.  But for now, I am on to the 4 corners.  I debated on using the sashing fabric for the solid triangle between each pieced block, but decided on the scrappy look, much like the ones in the original quilt.  I am glad I made this choice, as I love the way it looks, even thought it is VERY busy looking.






3 comments:

Frog Quilter said...

Beautiful. Love it!

Robin said...

This is so fantastic. I love that you are using true scraps and not themed scraps. It makes it so much more interesting. The new sashing is much better, a softer look. I'm really really impressed that you unpicked everything. (It sounds like something I would do and have done). What a treasure this is going to be.

O'Quilts said...

This looks really wonderful..I love it.