Monday, February 14, 2011

And the winners are...

Joan P (no email, no blog) and Floss. 

Thank you to those who entered the drawing, you have no idea how much it pleased me that you would want my pattern.  Also, thank each of you that had nice comments about the pattern, even though you didn't enter into the drawing.  I do understand how you can get just too many projects in the works.

I pulled two names and they were Floss and Joan.  I emailed Floss to get her address, and I need for you Joan to email me and let me know how to get your pattern to you. (jqd@comporium.net)

Its been a pretty bad week at work - working over and the weekend was busy with club meeting and family stuff, so don't have much on the quilting front to share.

So I will wish you all a Happy Valentines Day, and see you next week.  I will be heading for retreat on Thursday - Yippee!

Teresa

4 comments:

Julie Fukuda said...

Thanks to my very kind and helpful blogging friends they gave me instructions about how to leave an e-mail address with a comment.Really I knew NOTHING about how anything worked.
I hope you have a more restful week lined up.

Shakerwood said...

Congratulations to the winners. They are going to love this pattern!

Floss said...

Thanks for sharing your pattern, I am looking forward to trying it out.

sheila o'callaghan said...

Is the pattern for sale?