Saturday, June 6, 2009

We, the People.....

I have never voiced a political opinion on my blog, and prefer to keep it politics free. One place in my life where I do not have to face the current state of our wonderful country. But this YouTube commentary struck home with me. It expresses so well what I have been thinking, believing, and doing nothing about. This is not an attack aimed at our President, it is not promoting the Republican or Democratic Parties - it does put a voice to the outrage that I have felt over so much that is going on today. Read it if you want, if not, that is ok too. As for me...I have some tea bags to purchase.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeYscnFpEyA

4 comments:

Ruth said...

I watched it and I agree 100%. Thanks for sharing this. We all need to do something.

Belvie said...

I feel a non-partisan outrage at what is happening to this country. I see so much that is happening to us where we don't even have our elected representatives having any input.....it's being just done. I'm passing on the link to that video. Thanks for sharing it.

Thimbleanna said...

It makes you wonder how we ever got to the point that the laws that congress pass don't apply to them. Did you know that your title is The Second American Revolution but you linked to We the People? They're both good videos -- thanks for the links!

Anonymous said...

We at last have someone that will speak up as president - and will make a difference and stop the stupidity we have been under for ever so long - we need to support the good man that the president is and leave him alone - arrest those who illegally got us into war for oil profits - take a better look at who is wrong and who is right - at last someone who will take the country where it needs to go.