Sunday, September 14, 2008

Forever Friends Table Runner

Finished! Is there any lovelier word in the English language? I guess I should qualify that - "finished" when applied to a project. This is a table runner I designed in EQ6 and will be putting into a kit for Stitchin' Friends (my quilt club) to make in October. Not sure you can see it in the picture, but the fabrics just sparkle.

I have another finish to report as well, but the picture will have to wait for another day. I finished my Granddaughter Tess's quilt, dust ruffle and bed pillow. I will be giving it to her tomorrow and my daughter will hopefully get some pictures for me of the setup in Tess's room.

I will be leaving for Richmond Va tomorrow for a business meeting and just hope I can find gas! Its becoming expensive and scare around here. Prices jumped from $3.55 on Thursday to $4.09 today and my daughter took a picture of a Flying J close to our house selling it for $4.89! She sent it in to a the price gauging patrol.

Hope you all have a great week. My guild's quilt show starts on Friday with the pre-show party on Thursday night. There will definitely be pictures of that to show!

6 comments:

*karendianne. said...

Congrats on great finish. This will make an attractive kit for your quilt club. :) Good job!!!

Be safe for your meeting and I'll hold down the fort here in the very upper end of Florida.

;)

North Florida Love, *karendianne./ Living Life at LeeHaven

StitchinByTheLake said...

I love your leaf border fabric. And the binding/border fabric looks like it has metallic threads in it - you're right, really makes it shine. blessings, marlene

Goosey said...

Thats a really lovely piece of work and the sparkle sets it off so well. Looking forward to seeing more of your creations!

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Love, love, love your runner!!! well done. Safe travels, can't wait to see pics of your show.

em's scrapbag said...

Fabulous fall table runner. I looove it!!! Good job!

Unknown said...

Be careful, Momma! Love you :)