Friday, April 25, 2008

Pincushion Swap


Hmmm..is pincushion one word or two? Isn't it funny how words sometimes don't look right and yet they are? Recently we were posting pictures of our pincushions - especially our favorite one, and I saw one similar to this on Judy's blog. I decided to make some and once I started cutting out 3.5 inch squares to make the four patch, I just couldn't stop. Now I have a pile of pincushions and more to make - at last count 50! I intend to give some to my guild to sell at our quilt show in September, and some are for Cathedral Window quilt kits that I will be using in teaching my Cathedral Window technique in the Fall. Now what to do with the rest? Anyone want to swap hand made pincushions? If you would, leave me a comment and at the end of this month I will see how many we have to participate. Also send me an email (jqd@comporium.net) so I can get a list together.

No comments: