Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Home Quarantine - Day 5

I feel like I am under house arrest, although I am so grateful to be at home safe with my loving husband.  I know there are many out there that are home alone.  I am going to do my best to try to do something nice for someone each day, whether a phone call, send a meal, just reach out however I can.

To occupy my days, I am going to set goals for hand quilting, other quilt related activity, and a chore that I have been putting off.  So here goes my list of chores for today:

  1. At least 2 hours hand quilting on the Pemberley
  2. At least 2 hours in my sewing area doing other activities
  3. Complete my 2019 tax return and file it
  4. Fix Spaghetti for supper and invite Jeanne, my sister-in-law who lives next door and is alone.
  5. Take a walk outside even in the rain (unless its a thunderstorm :) )
Now I feel like I have a purpose for the day.  I do hope this will make the days go quicker.  I started this home quarantine on Friday, March 13.- 4 days ago.  So this is Day 5.

This is my design wall this morning.  Working on a Lone Star Quilt, the stars surrounding the lone star are Rose STars and are EPP.  I completed the 5th diamond point yesterday on the lone star.  On the bench in my temperature quilt, and two other quilts waiting to be hand quilted.

2 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

You are being SEW smart! Stay safe~

اوائل الرياض said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.