Saturday, February 6, 2021

I Spy Success!

 Today I had some of the grandkids at the house.  I spread the I-Spy quilt out on the floor for them to play with and I am happy to report they loved it.  They played I Spy for an hour, then they took a cookie break and watched some tv shows, some still laying on the quilt. After the shows, they wanted to play some more.  I think they pretty much had all the blocks memorized, so I made them all turn around with closed eyes, and I turned the quilt around.  So it was like they had to learn all over again where the blocks were.  I am so glad I made this quilt, I never dreamed they would have this much fun with it.



4 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Success indeed! These are my favorite of all quilts to make!! Their smiling faces say it all~ hugs to you!

O'Quilts said...

Wow...That is so wonderful...great job!!

Julie Fukuda said...

I have noticed that those kids with the shortest of attention spans can play that game for hours. I have taken my one-inch one to school for the kids to play on. Love that picture!

Thimbleanna said...

Oh How Fun! Your Eye Spy quilt is amazing and I love the picture of all the children with it!