Thursday, March 19, 2020

HQ - Day 7 - Pin Cushions


As I enjoy my good cup of coffee this morning and listening to the news of  all the new cases of CV, I am so thankful that I have a  God watching over me and my loved ones, my friends, and His children throughout the world.  We must lean on our Father's shoulder and trust His loving care.

My chore/goal for today is to clean out a closet in my guest room.  It has become a dumping ground for things I don't know what else to do with.   Hubs and I plan a ride outside of the house today.  He is getting a low tire pressure light on his truck, and I will follow him to the repair shop in my car and we will leave the truck there, and then go by a drive thru somewhere and pick up some lunch.  It does us good to get out of the house.

I have been working on some miniature pin cushions.  These measure 2 1/2" square and are fun to make.  They still need to be filled, but that will be a project for another day. Today I am going to make three more with a different pattern - just a little something to take my mind away from all the bad news.


 

While we were in Hannibal, Missouri last year, we picked up a CD of old movies - Tom Sawyer Adventures, Huckleberry Finn Adventures, Lassie and Red Fern (can't remember the full title and too lazy to go look.)  We watched Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn yesterday and was such a good comic relief.

No comments: