Thursday, February 8, 2024

Delaford Progress

 This morning I was able to sew on the border of Octagonal EPP pieces.  This has been so much fun picking out the fabrics and riotous colors, but hopefully they will all blend together in the final quilt.  Next up is a border of flowers and birds.  I actually purchased this quilt pattern because I loved the center applique that I am getting ready to start.  I think this is one of Katrina Hadjimichael's prettiest patterns. 


I also have completed the Owl and Hare Hollow quilt top.....now to decide how to quilt it.  I don't plan to hand quilt this one, and may just to a 1 1/2" cross hatch, but then I have also considered getting a long arm quilter to do a simple edge to edge.  I don't want anything too fussy or fancible since the quilt is already very busy.




No comments: