Monday, August 29, 2022

Days of Delight Calendar

 Woohoo, today I caught up on the BOM Days of Delight Calendar by Val Laird.  I did not get started until June, so I had a lot of catching up to do.  Following are my blocks for June, July and August and some pictures of all the blocks together. This has been a challenging BOM as Val likes to include some more challenging embroidery stitches, and I love it!!!!  One of my stitches I think I "invented" but then it may have been around for awhile and I had just never seen it used.  I call it Bullion Daisy and first you make a Bullion stitch and then surround that stitch with a Daisy Stitch.  I did this on my June month block.

So here is my progress as of Today!









1 comment:

FlourishingPalms said...

You've sure been busy! Lots of embroidery there, and it's great that you made a different stitch, whether it's your own or not. Knowing you did that makes it even more uniquely you, and that's the best part of being creative. Keep enjoying this project.