Thursday, July 7, 2022

Bring Me Fllowers - Gail Pan Block of the Month

It has been awhile since my last post.  My husband has been in and out of the hospital three times since his surgery on March 29, as well as going to rehab between each hospital stay.  I spend the nights with him in the hospital, but in rehab I am able to come home at night to rest.  For the months April, May and June I think he was actually home only 2 1/2 weeks.   He has gotten an infection from the surgery and is now on IV antibiotics which I give him at home through a picc line.  Hopefully this will be over July 15.

But...........we got a call yesterday that he is possibly going to have to have his gall bladder removed and that will be done soon.  We are waiting on a call from the surgeon.  So here we go again, poor guy, back to the hospital.

I did manage to finish up the Bring Me Flowers quilt for my granddaughter Lorelai and will show you some pictures. The quilting is hard to see as the print is kind of busy, but I am showing a few of the blocks up close so maybe you can see it there.  I hand quilted the quilt center and machine quilted the border.







And here are a couple pictures of my sweet grandaughter with her quilt.  They recently moved to Winston Salem, many tears here from this Granny, and the one in the car seat is on their way back to their new home.




No comments: