Wednesday, September 29, 2021

English Paper Pieced blocks

 I have been doing a lot of English Paper Piecing lately, working on my Grandmother's Flower Garden quilt and some additional blocks to use in the border of this quilt.   My plans are to make a series of 7" EPP blocks to put all around the border of the quilt.  To date I have 3 rows of the GFG sew together, and additional 1 1/2 rows of completed blocks for Row 4 and Row 5.  I have made 5 blocks to go around the borders.


Daisy block- Sharon Burgess block

Geranium Delight; I first saw this one on Samilia's Mom blog.  I elected not to include an outer round of pieces.

May Blossom - Elise Baek pattern

Tenderness - Sharon Burgess pattern

Round We Go - Sue Daley pattern




2 comments:

Julie Fukuda said...

The border blocks are going to set off that flower garden so nicely. I can't imagine the work putting all those bits together.

FlourishingPalms said...

My, but you've been doing lots of beautiful handwork! Your Grandmother's Flower Garden project is lovely, and you appear to have it well-planned. I'm smiling at your affinity for flowers. These patterns are really "you."