Monday, March 29, 2021

Bee Pillow

I found this embroidery pattern by Gail Pan and offered free on a facebook page called Love and Hugs from Australia.  I joined the group as I do admire the Australian designers.  This pattern was perfect for a friend of mine facing heart surgery next month.  She loves all things "Bees" and I have always heard it helps to have a pillow to hug when you have had heart surgery.  I did modify the embroidery a little, maybe too cutesy.  It had the sayings " Bee Brave, Bee Strong,  Bee Together."  I wanted to let her know she had friends and family that love her and will be praying for her.  





3 comments:

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

This is so sweet and I'm sure your friend loved her gift. Hope all goes well with her surgery.

Rebecca said...

Love the change in the wording!
Colors are great.

FlourishingPalms said...

I think this is such a lovely, thoughtful gift! It can't be "too cutesy" when you want to tell your friend how much you care. I am sure she loves this pillow, and that you're a blessing to her.