Friday, April 10, 2020

Hq Day 29 - Sherbet Fizz Cushion

It is hard to believe it has been 4 weeks since I started staying at home, not going to see friends, not going out to eat, not visiting with my family, not going to church. But today is Day 29 and here are my 29 houses in Coronaville.

I just heard on the evening news that China is experiencing a resurgence of the virus as people return home from other countries, and as the people of China have started returning to their normal lives.  That is soooooooooo scary.

Today, I worked to complete a pillow called Sherbet Fizz, design by Kathrina Hadjimichael.  This was the first class she is offering on line.  I am already behind in the second lesson which hopefully I can start working on tomorrow.

I had to order the rickrack and it arrived yesterday.  I have it finished now, but I had to order a pillow form today .  This pillow is made from the same fabrics I am making a Lone Star Quilt, with includes EPP Rose Star blocks.  The pillow measures 20" square and I think it will make a nice pillow to put on the bed with quilt.
I like the braid so much that I might use that as a border for the quilt.

2 comments:

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

Your houses in coronaville is looking so great. I didn’t realise KH was doing tutorials - I shall go have a look. Happy Easter x

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Love your village and your pillow finish is positively fantastic! Well done~ Happy Easter!